Here I go answering the questions:
- Why did I start blogging?
- 2. How do I want to be remembered when I die?
As a friend, as a good person and a lovable memory.
- 3. Three books that every person should read?
1. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
2. The Motorcycle Diaries by Che Guevara
3. Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson
- 4. What is your favorite color?
More often than not, all humans are possessed by cliches; my favorite color is blue.
- 5. What’s one thing from the past that you wish still existed?
Lana Del Rey’s long hair and jeans short skinny look (Ultraviolence era) 😎
- 6. Do you have a habit you keep trying to break?
I would love to quit contemplating the merda out of everything and ending up downy.
I wouldn’t leave my job for anything, except maybe traveling. Definitely traveling.
Lots of chocolates and a glass of Pepsi cola.
- 9. Favorite board game past or present?
Now my questions-
- What is one thing that separates you from all your screw ups, almost immediately?
- How much do you love people? Other people, people that you believe are pieces of you?
And my nominations!!!
- In Mind and Out (obviously)
- David Redpath (another obvious choice)
- Michelle Marie (another one)
- Matt Taggart (I’m a very predictable person)
- DanaR (yup)
- Charlie Zero (Could never miss out on him)
- saynotoclowns (I’ve not been with her blog long, but I intend to!!)
- short-prose-fiction (😛)