Thank you NZain for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger award. From the subject matter of most of my work, I’m pretty sure its a little undeserved, but she is a most kind person who looks thru the cruel world. You should definitely see her blog to realize how bright a ray of sunshine she truly is.
I also thank Ash Douglas for nominating me for the same. He seems to be one hell of a guy with the youngest soul in the western hemisphere!!!
Here I go answering the questions:
- Why did I start blogging?
I’m not sure. But to maybe see the world in endless shades of talent and beauty that I fail to see with only two eyes, and to read the world newly in a soft flourish of thoughts stated by travelers and poets and writers of immense duty and grace.
- 2. How do I want to be remembered when I die?
As a friend, as a good person and a lovable memory.
- 3. Three books that every person should read?
I don’t know about should but I’d like for you to read:
1. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
2. The Motorcycle Diaries by Che Guevara
3. Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson
- 4. What is your favorite color?
More often than not, all humans are possessed by cliches; my favorite color is blue.
- 5. What’s one thing from the past that you wish still existed?
Lana Del Rey’s long hair and jeans short skinny look (Ultraviolence era) 😎
- 6. Do you have a habit you keep trying to break?
I would love to quit contemplating the merda out of everything and ending up downy.
- 7. If you could switch gears trouble free into a new career, would you? If so, what would that career be?
I wouldn’t leave my job for anything, except maybe traveling. Definitely traveling.
- 8. Other than your laptop or computer, what’s typically the second most important thing you have next to you when you write?
Lots of chocolates and a glass of Pepsi cola.
- 9. Favorite board game past or present?
Now my questions-
- What is one thing that separates you from all your screw ups, almost immediately?
- How much do you love people? Other people, people that you believe are pieces of you?
- Lastly, what would you call worse; a pulmonary embolism or an intracranial hematoma. The answer is pretty simple, in my opinion.
And my nominations!!!
- In Mind and Out (obviously)
- David Redpath (another obvious choice)
- Michelle Marie (another one)
- Matt Taggart (I’m a very predictable person)
- DanaR (yup)
- Charlie Zero (Could never miss out on him)
- saynotoclowns (I’ve not been with her blog long, but I intend to!!)
- short-prose-fiction (😛)
Once again, thank you Ash and NZain. I cherish both of yours kindness very deeply. Have beautiful lives!!